How to Create Direct shortcut key for any website
Suppose you are visiting some website more and more time like facebook or gmail or techaj.com and every time your step is like this
open any web browser then go to URL Address and enter www.techaj.com / www.facebook.com etc. . everyone want to access anything quickly then why you are using slow method, now you will learn how to create direct shortcut key for any website.
Now you will learn step by step :
- Right click on Desktop and click on New and next click on “Shortcut“.
- In location of the item type website’s name for example www.techaj.com and click on Next.
- now enter name of the shortcut instead of New internet shortcut.
- like techaj-webpage and click on Finish. and you will see a shortcut on desktop and now right click on that shortcut and click on Properties.
- you will see “web document “tab and in shortcut field “None” is present. now just click in this field and press ‘T’ Letter. then automatically Ctrl+Alt+T will added , now click on OK. You have done and any time if you press Ctrl+Alt+T then www.techaj.com will open in web browser.